Fire at St Clair residence results in $50K in damage

A fire at a St Clair College residence on Wednesday night has resulted in an estimated $50K in damages, reports CTV News. Windsor Fire and Rescue Service was called to the building just after 8:30 PM after a fire broke out in a dorm on the fourth floor. Students were successfully evacuated from Quittenton Hall and fire officials say that no injuries were reported. It took fire crews about an hour to extinguish the fire and ventilate the building. The cause of the fire was reportedly electrical. CTV News| Windsor News Today| Windsorite Note: Archived stories may contain dead links or be missing source links.

CTV News | CTV News | CTV News